VHS Camcorder app for iPhone and iPad
Used by Kendall Jenner, Wiz Khalifa, Victoria Beckham, Die Antwoord, Philip Bloom and featured on SNL (S41E01) and in countless music videos!
Reviewed by WIRED, TechCrunch, Mashable, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Popular Mechanics, The Independent, Macworld, and many, many others.
App Store App of the Day for Fri, Dec 22, 2017
Its 1984, and youve got a camcorder! Itll look that way when you record and send old, messed up-looking videos to friends. Theyll swear you built a time machine: "OMG, howd you shoot that?"
With VHS Camcorder, youll make home movies that look and sound like video tapes pulled out of storage after 30 years. You can change the on-screen date to trick your friends, create flashing cheesy custom titles, mess up the picture by shaking your device and use the zoom lens feature to emphasize those truly embarrassing moments!
"Thats freakin amazing!" -Everyone
Heres Why You Need It:
• Four words: Best. Throwback. Videos. Ever.
• Create videos of your kids that look like the ones from your childhood
• Impress the new girl by using our app to convince her you built a time machine
• The only app you should ever consider to capture your 80s and 90s-themed parties
• Make your kids incredibly boring school plays actually watchable
And Also Because of This:
• Realism: the ORIGINAL and BEST app for simulating old videotape recordings
• Change the on-screen date so people think youre way younger--or older--than you really are
• Create custom F*L*A*S*H*I*N*G titles for the ultimate in on-screen cheese
• Phony zoom lens feature dramatically enhances the cheese factor
• Mess up the picture during recording using your finger or by shaking your device
• Dont think we forgot to make things sound bad--we didnt
• Widescreen recording option (but would you REALLY want to use it?)
• Easily share videos from within the app or through Camera Roll
• Built-in clip viewer for playing back, deleting and sharing clips
• Choose your frame rate: 24, 25 or 30
• HD video recording on iPhone 4s and newer devices (1080p requires iPhone 5 or better)
Copyright © 2015-2018 Rarevision LLC. All rights reserved.
Pros and cons of VHS Camcorder app for iPhone and iPad
VHS Camcorder app good for
this is amazing, more authentic than the others I have tried, especially with the background noise and visual effects. but unlike others it needs an import function please!!!!!!!!! please!!!!! also, like others, when you import a video it should also have the date that you took the original video not the date that you imported it into the app! please please please add this feature!!!
Perfect app to get that 80s vhs feeling. Simple and awesome!
Only miss a true 24fps framerate to be able to fully use it in my flow
Finally a video app that offers realistic VHS effects! Superb!
This is an app I have been waiting for al long time. There are a lot of apps for the Super-8 look. But this is a new one. Recreating the VHS look.
Fun to look like back in the 80s.
The only thing I wish for is the ability to stop the autofocus of the camera. My VHS-C Camera did not have an autofocus, so this is a dead giveaway for the faking of it.
Best app of this gender, it has the most realistic effects. Suggestion: import media from camera roll and photo mode
Really cool app that accurately spoofs that old VHS look. I would like to see some more settings (manually change severity of degradation; adjust for different film stock etc.)
Some bad moments
How ridiculous that this app does not allow treating pre-recorded video! I would never record video straight into this thing. Do not pay for this if you are not willing to record directly into the app. I feel duped by the devs but its my own fault for not trusting previous reviews.
why the flashlight was cutted off from this new version??
please bring it back!
Good, but I cant modify the recording stuffs with my iPhone 6s. What a pity!
After recording, no videos show up when i press play. This is a cool app but whats its use if i cant see what i recorded
Its a great app but after I record a video it wont show up. I cant record videos longer than 3 seconds. If its longer than 3 seconds the video doesnt show up
There is only 1 filter, the major downfall is the app still records in higher definition so even when you use the "1985" filter (that looks more like 1990s) it records it in what ever your resolution is on your phone. Yes there is a button that says 420p but it still doesnt make the video quality look "old"
vhs photo app,
rad vhs camera effects,
rad vhs - glitch camcorder vhs,
and other. So, download free VHS Camcorder .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually VHS Camcorder iOS app used & searched for